Monday, November 28, 2011

Exothermic Tears...

I will never forget the day when I first realized I wasn't the only one.  For many seasons, I walked down what I thought was a lonely and meaningless road leading to nowhere.  After pondering and sharing the hurts of the journey at hand I found peace and comfort in your words.  A common denominator that bonded us into a life long friendship that I will always cherish.  Those searing tears of painful despair flowed down my face etching their memory onto my very soul.  I cried out until they were scattered out before me like molten bits flying off the blacksmith's anvil and hammer.  Had I died in that very moment I never would have known the joy that awaited me.  Nothing prepares you for that initial meeting and the immediate flood of happiness that follows.  


Years have now past but I will never forget those days gone by...



No comments: